Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a Senior AWS Cloud Engineer to be based in Witney, Oxfordshire?
***Remote Options available***
You will be responsible for helping to ensure Internal IT services and customer-facing cloud solutions are stable and operating correctly.
This role will involve being part of an on-call rota
Main Duties of the Role
• Working closely with the development and QA team to implement development pipelines and CI/CD
• Researching/testing/recommending the right cloud products and services for new and existing solutions
• Managing existing Infrastructure and services on AWS
• Building secure, highly available and scalable cloud solutions
• Reviewing and improving existing processes
• Mentoring of junior staff
• Assisting in the administration of Gsuite, Salesforce CRM and a cloud VOIP solution
• Managing OS, DB and application upgrades
Your Skills and Experience
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
• Experience working with AWS building and architecting secure, highly available and scalable solutions
• Experience Implementing CI/CD and Infrastructure as code
• Experience with monitoring tools
• Linux admin skills
• A history for automating tasks (scripting) and improving processes
• MySQL, NoSQL
• Computer Science degree or similar highly desirable
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'