360 Recruitment are a specialist IT recruiter, currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading Microsoft Consultancy as AWS Business Development Director.
AWS Business Development Director
Basic Salary ranging from £60,000 - £75,000 dependant on experience
+ Double OTE commission ranging from £120,000 -£150,000 dependent upon performance.
+ Uncapped Commission
+ £5,000 Car Allowance
+ Company Pension.
+ Life Assurance.
+ Private Medical.
Remote role (Home Based)
With UK travel to clients site and company sites for meetings
Permanent - Full-time
We are recruiting a AWS Business Development Director.
Following a recent acquisition of a National Business and the integration of the Cloud Transformation capabilities into our client, there is a focus on developing the sales opportunity aligned to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Our client is now actively recruiting for a motivated and successful sales professional with significant AWS experience.
The purpose of the AWS Business Development Director
- Develop new pipeline related to AWS opportunities through to closure and continue to develop these new customers
- Build relationships across AWS to engender trust and generate leads
- Develop sales and marketing campaigns to drive new opportunity development
- Account planning and customer relationship management inside and outside of IT
- Ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Identify and analyse customer business requirements and align with solutions
- Meet quarterly sales goals
- Accurately forecast sales.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience selling and working with AWS is a pre-requisite.
- Advanced sales skills, experienced in selling solutions in IT, with a focus on public cloud.
- Excellent communication skills from C-level executives to IT
- Passion for technology and solving customers business needs
- Industry and market segment knowledge
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and to share information and lessons learned.
If this sounds like the role for you then please make an application and a member of the team will be in contact immediately.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Cloud Computing
- AMAZON WEB SERVICES
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'