AWS Big Data Consultant required by our client, a Software Solutions Provider, to work on numerous projects. Must have skills and experience include : Control-M, Podium, Data Lakes, hands-on development and strong AWS
You will be responsible for modernisation of enterprise data solutions on AWS cloud integrating native AWS services and 3rd party data technologies. Solid experience and understanding of considerations for large scale delivery, suctioning and operationalisation of data lakes, Data warehouses, and Data Services and analytics platforms on AWS is a must. We are looking for candidates who have a broad set of technology skills across these areas and who can demonstrate an ability to design right solutions with appropriate combination of AWS and 3rd party technologies for deploying on AWS cloud in addition to AWS skills with strong Hadoop and Data warehousing skills to enable clients to move to the cloud efficiently.
Role & Responsibilities
As an AWS Big Data Consultant, you will work with implementation teams from concept to operations, providing deep technical subject matter expertise for successfully deploying large scale data solutions in the enterprise, using modern data/analytics technologies. You will create detailed target state technical, security, data and operational architecture and design blueprints incorporating modern data technologies and cloud data services demonstrating modernisation value proposition.
• Build, test and deploy solutions using AWS cloud data services
• Provide business analysis and programming expertise within an assigned business unit/area in the analysis, design, and development of business applications.
• Participate in business and IT project estimation activities. Provide technical leadership for small to medium-scale projects. Utilise business knowledge to collaborate and offer technical solutions.
• Be self-guided and complete tasks with minimum assistance.
Strong experience of building and operationalising large scale enterprise data solutions, Data Lakes and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties -
EC2, EMR, S3, Kinesis, Dynamo DB, RedShift, RDS, Lambda, Glue, Spark, Snowflake etc.
Experience with Enterprise Scheduling tool Control-M is must
Experience with Data Integration tool QDC (Qlik Data Catalyst- a.k.a Podium data) is a must
Hadoop stack (PIG, Hive, Spark, SQOOP, Tez, Ranger etc.)
Also experienced with :
• Designing and building production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Podium, Java, Python, Scala, C++ etc.
• Architecting and implementing next generation data and analytics platforms on AWS cloud serving analytics and BI application integrations
• Hands-on AWS experience with a minimum of 3 year of solution design, build and implemented at production scale
• Demonstrated knowledge and application of ETL Data Warehousing best practices
• SQL against relational databases preferably with SQL Server, Oracle database platforms 10g and above on Linux/Unix.
• Exposure to Logi, SAS, Tableau, R or other dash boarding reporting experience is a plus
• AWS/Hadoop Certifications of any of the technical skills are preferred.
If you feel this role is the challenge you are looking for in your next career move and a good fit for your skills and experience please apply by sending in your CV and the following :
- A brief summary of your relevant experience - especially with Control M, Podium, Data Lakes, hands-on development and AWS
- Your salary expectations (Euros per annum)
- Your availability / notice period
- Indicate your current location and right to work in Ireland
- Big Data
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'