AWS Architect- mostly remote - up to £90k
Role: AWS Architect
Location: Scotland - with very occasional travel to Leeds (approx twice a month)
Remote working?: YES, this is a remote based role with some travel to client site and head office in Leeds
Company: This company has a strong client based focused on the financial services, retail, healthcare and local government with lots of their client being FTSE 100 and FTSE 250. This company are a growing consultancy based in the North of England with their head office based in Leeds. Their other bases include Scotland, West Midlands and London.
This company understand the benefits of staying up to date and they do this both in their technology focus by predominantly using cloud technologies and also in their working methods, They are a big believer in both remote working as well as client facing.
What are they looking for?
An AWS architect that has…
- An understanding of Amazon infrastructure including EC2, S3, ELB, Autoscaling, RDC, VPC, Security Groups, NACLs, IAM, cloud Formation or Route53
- Understanding of the AWS well Architectured Framework
- Experience of working in a DevOps environment
Nice to have's…
- Exposure to Linux server
- Exposure to AWS in a serverless context e.g. use of AWS SAM, Serverless, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CloudFormation, API Gateway, Cognito, Lambda, DynamoDB)
- Development tools such as JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, Maven and SonarQube
- Implementation experience using Java and Node.js
- Containerisation technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and ECS
- Configuration management and automation tools such as Chef or Ansible
If this role sounds of interest to you, APPLY TODAY!
Or if you'd like to find out more, get in touch today. Email me directly on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'