Oversee the planning, scheduling, and management of the daily workflow of multiple teams. Maintain strong client relationships. Evaluate and recommend process improvements, resulting in better client service and cost reduction. Actively participate in client meetings, presentations and overall business development.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients with responsibility for implementing and supporting the service requirements of the various client relationships serviced within the group.
- Manage a diverse group of personnel involved in the preparation of interim / annual financial statements for alternative investments products (Hedge funds).
- Oversee and direct financial reporting teams within the group, ensuring appropriately skilled and balanced teams to meet client demands.
- Responsible for the effective recruitment, training, development and retention of a team of managers who are responsible for meeting their client's financial reporting needs and who in turn are effectively managing their team members.
- Maintain high quality and efficient output of the teams through quality performance reviews and maintaining an open rapport with the team of managers.
- Responsible for management of key client and intermediary relationships, working closely with client relationship managers and counterparts in other internal departments to ensure a seamless and coordinated service delivery.
- Act as a source of technical support and guidance within the business, including undertaking reviews for financial statements prepared by the teams ensuring that all financial statements are prepared in accordance with the relevant GAAP and are reviewed in detail prior to issuance to external parties (clients / auditors).
- Actively contribute to the continuing growth and development of the group's business strategy.
- Plan, develop and deliver upon major initiatives in collaboration with clients and support teams.
- Set individual and team targets and priorities; maintain high standards of client service; conduct performance appraisals and give feedback on individual and team performance.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field plus 7-10 years related experience.
- Experience in line management and setting and reviewing performance goals.
- Experience with recruitment, retention and performance management of a team.
- Experience in managing team members and overall supervision of teams and client deliverables.
- Proven skills with overall work-flow management and client satisfaction. Experience in business development and implementing and executing business strategy to achieve overall goals.
- Strong computer skills - advanced knowledge of Microsoft office
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Strong time / project management skills (ability to meet deadlines and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to see bigger picture, take initiative and offer solutions
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job