AVP Trade Finance Analyst
- Assist with the smooth, accurate, efficient and error free running of the team. Assistant Vice Presidents are an extended arm of management and are seen as the tactical and important component of the team, binding together all relevant levels.
- Be a coach and technical advisor to those who need assistance, be it other members of the team or clients. Act as a mentor and support the more junior members of the team. See opportunities to assist in a selfless approach. Behave in a way that you would like to see others behave. Be upbeat, approachable and be part of the drive to a motivated team
- Lead sub teams through change and growth. Support the Director and Vice President with the management of staff concerns and issues and be the first point of support for day to day issues.
To be considered for this role you much have the following:
- Proficient understanding of letters of credit and collections.
- Good work flow and time keeping management.
- Knowledge of compliance obligations relating to trade finance products handled by banks.
- Knowledge of UCP 600, URC 522, ISP98, URR725, ISBP 745, ICC Incoterms 2010
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, SWIFT
Please contact Tasmia at Marlin Selection for more information or apply below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'