Aviation Security Agent
This company is the largest Security Services Company in the UK, with an annual turnover of approximately £440m and employing 20,000 people. Its success depends on the commitment of its employees to providing excellent customer service to all internal as well as external customers.
As the Aviation Security Agent your duties will include:
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding presence at the premises of the clients.
- Access control.
- Using and maintaining company / customer equipment as and when supplied.
To be a successful Aviation Security Agent you will have the following skills and experience:
- Unrestricted right to work full time in the UK for a minimum period of 12 months.
- Must be a UK resident for the last 3 years.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Must be able to pass the CRC check.
- Have a five year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self- employment or full and part time education during that period.
- The ability to self-manage and work on own initiative.
You will be working 12 hour shifts.
In return, the Aviation Agent will receive a salary of £9.46 per hour.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job