- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients
- To perform aviation security tasks such as bag and body searches, plane guarding and aircraft searches in accordance with DfT regulations and local operating procedures
- To use and maintain company/customer equipment as and when supplied
The Ideal Candidate:
To be considered for employment in this role you must be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Unrestricted right to work full time in the UK for a minimum period of 12 months
- Must be a UK resident for the last 3 years
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Must be able to pass the CRC check
- Have a five year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self- employment or full and part time education during that period.
This is a temporary position for the Summer Season but can lead to a permanent position.
- Aviation Security
- Airline Security