We have a brand new opportunity for a travel industry professional to join a leading Tour Operator as an Aviation Manager.
Based in our client's Birmingham office, or based from home for those not in the area, the role will see the successful candidate responsible for all aspects of Aviation, to include building of relationships with airlines, securing new deals and marketing funds, meeting sales targets and driving sales of preferred airlines through the business. The role will involve liaising with existing e-sales customers, reservations and airlines.
Previous experience within a similar role is essential for the position, along with a pro-active, motivated approach and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary plus bonus and excellent industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Aviation Manager:
- Ensure that reservations team & e-sales managers are updated with new fares, special fares, changes to routings
- Produce airline reports for preferred airlines, flown revenue and booked revenue
- Assist product department by providing airline and long-haul content for offers for marketing
- Assist with GDS Relationship at operational level
- Organise, attend and minute airline meetings with airlines and secure exclusive fares, marketing funds and airline of the months
- Monitor competitor activity and pricing
- Monitor company websites and e-shots for accuracy, content and relevance and test
- Incentive management and co-ordination, including providing accounts with invoicing information and updating of spreadsheets.
- Specialist fare management, to include cruise fares, cat 35, e-global, corporate fares and one ways ensure that they are loaded into all GDS systems
- Liaising with e sales customers to keep them updated with relevant new fares, special fares, changes to routings, drop netts via e-shot
- Assist MD with airline marketing plans, ensure they are kept updated and monitored
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience gained in a similar role within the travel/airline industry - essential
- Excellent worldwide geographical knowledge, airline and fares knowledge - essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Aviation Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions - for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
- Commercial Awareness
- Product Manager
- Airline Management
- GDS systems
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'