Working within a small team my client in the Aviation industry are looking for a Customer Contracts Administartor to join them. The Contracts Adminstartor will work alongside the Contracts department and the role is to be primarily responsible for assising and providing suport in the day to day managment of contracts.
Salary £23,000 - £25,000
- Process orders within service levels of the contracts
- Ensure all contracted Customer recieve high levels of Customer Service
- Assist in quotes & Invoices.
- Manage Subcontractor queries
- Aviation or Aerospace experience
- Knowledge of Quantum IT Systems
- Attention to detail
- Able to work within a small team.
Salary range is £23,000 - £25,000 pa
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- Contract admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job