Aviation Contract Account Manager
Hassocks - driver required
£20700 - £31000 entry point depends on level of aircraft component knowledge.
Permanent. Working hours are based on a 37.5 hour working week between the hours of 07:00 -19:00, Monday to Friday.
Hunters’ large and global aircraft component supply specialist client required a Contract Account Manager to manage customer accounts under Contract Support ensuring on time delivery and high service level. The Contract Account Manager will develop and nurture strong relationship with contracted customers whilst identifying further new business opportunities. The Contract Account Manager will arrange regular meetings with contracted customers to review contract performance and promote the business. The Contract Account Manager will maintain the revenue & gross profit of each Contract account ensuring they remain profitable in line with annual targets.
- Background in aviation or inventory trading.
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft spares preferred.
- Contract and customer support experience with the ability to deliver high level of customer service.
- Understand IPC’s, alternative part numbers and aircraft effectively.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written.
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Good negotiation, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads.
- Good problem-solving ability with ability to use initiative and common sense.
- Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to succeed in a busy environment.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Provide out of hours cover as required.
- Professional and courteous telephone manner.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Self-motivation and desire to succeed.
- Monitor the day to day commercial performance of each account and understand customer culture and way of trading.
- Manage customer accounts, orders and contracts, including customer specific requirements.
- Review costs associated to contracts under remit to ensure cost efficiency and profit maximisation.
- Manage Non- Conformance issues effectively to identify root causes and to implement measures to avoid reoccurrence
- Review high cost repairs to effectively identify potential recharges outside contractual scope of services
- Ensure all additional contractual recharges including freight, late fees, customer induced damage etc are raised in an efficient and effective manner
- Broker sales by means of purchase or exchange to maximise all sales opportunities for outside contract requirements.
- Contract Requirements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'