ENGINEERING# MAINTENANCE#ADMINISTRATIVE#AIRCRAFT#Sounds interesting???
Do you enjoy working in Aircraft Maintenace and have experience as Commercial administrator in Aviation??? IF YES....
A fantastic permanent job opportunity has arisen with our global aviation client at as Technical Records Administrator at Bournemouth Airport.
HOURS: Monday- Friday 40 hrs/week
REPORT TO: Commercial Records Manager
- Assist with collation and correction of data for invoice processing and generation.
- Raise estimates and generate quotes.
- General and technical admin.
- Research and project work.
- Liaise with customers.
- Generate and process Contract Change orders
YOU WILL HAVE
- Experience in a workshop or an engineering background.
- Able to process invoices and billing.
- Ability to use MS Word/Excel is preferable.
- Training will be given on specific software.
- Communication and IT skills including MS office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'