Charles Taylor Adjusting has a new opportunity to work as an Administrator in a niche Aviation Adjusting office, supporting a team of technical surveyors with Aviation insurance claims investigations, including major losses, covering UK, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia.
- Opening new loss correspondence and input case details on our Case Management and Accounting (CMA) system, preparing acknowledgement reports, Release documents and closing reports when required
- Liaising with Brokers to ensure all policy information is obtained in a timely manner for CTA Collections and updated on CMA
- Provide effective and timely administrative support to surveyors and adjusters
- Transcribe audio media formats into a high standard of typed correspondence, reports, etc.
- Provide filing, photocopying, faxing, emailing, scanning, courier services and organization of translations
- Assist in the maintenance of accurate claim files and associated diary systems
- Effectively and efficiently assist, monitor and respond to incoming enquiries (phone, emails, correspondence, etc.), specifically in the absence of hull surveyors and adjusters
- Assist in making appointments, arranging meetings, arranging travel itineraries for surveyors
- Assist with claim administration activities, including updating Conflicts register, liaison with market with respect to obtaining market information and policy details on individual claims matters
- Assist Finance team and Credit Control with timely issuance of fee invoicing and cash collection
- Drafting settlement release documentation, incorporating all appropriate policy details
- Contribute to an efficient and effective administrative team
The ideal candidate will be
The successful candidate will hold an advanced secretarial diploma and have a demonstrable track record of touch typing and audio transcription experience.
Our ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and good time management skills, the ability to work under pressure as well as a be a team player with sound communication skills.
The jobholder should have strong IT skills (Microsoft Office e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel). In addition, some experience with Teeline Shorthand would be desirable.
Introducing Charles Taylor Adjusting
Charles Taylor Adjusting is one of the leading international loss adjusting businesses. We focus on commercial losses and claims in the aviation, energy, marine, property, casualty and special risk markets, many of which are large and complex in nature. These include onshore and offshore energy claims, maritime casualties, aircraft losses, large infrastructure claims and financial lines losses.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job