AV Video Technician
Audio Visual Technician
Providing backup to the Hire Manager, you will be a key member of a small rental team.
Your duties will include:
- Onsite support for projects of all sizes - including the technical rig, client liaison, rehearsals, show operation etc.
- Dealing directly with the Client and being a central point of contact.
- Preparation of equipment prior to despatch
- Assist in planning and pre-event testing (where required) of full AV systems
- Delivery and collection of equipment
- Dealing with customers on collections and returns
- Checking of equipment on return from rental - quickly and effectively
- Assisting with Management of rental stock
- Reporting missing items, late returns and damages
- Identifying equipment shortages and reporting to the warehouse manager
- Printing of rental paperwork, and following rental procedures
- Loading and Unloading of vehicles
- Simple maintenance and servicing of company equipment
- Covering quick turnarounds - evenings and weekends as and when required
- Working with Hire Manager to ensure all kit quantities are kept up to date, and new equipment is correctly logged on to the system
You will need to:
- Have good knowledge of audio visual equipment operation
- Have a minimum of 2 - 3 years’ experience in the AV industry, working in live events.
- Be highly motivated and good communicator
- Be able to work on your own or as part of a team
- Hold a full UK driving license
This is an example of the tasks involved, but not definitive and the role will be shaped around the successful candidate and relevant experience.
- Audio Visual
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job