Position: AV Venue Sales Manager
Salary/Package: £32,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Position: Central London (site-based)
Alecto Recruitment are proud to be representing an established Live Events and Production company seeking a Senior Sales Manager for a site-based position in Central London.
- Site-based, at a state-of-the-art conference centre
- 40 hour week, with occasional our of hours work
- Responsible for translating pre-sales meetings to formal technical quotations and sale of Audio Visual equipment
- Acting as a vital link between customers, the venue and the technical team
- Logging customer information onto CRM system
- Excellent client-facing ability and friendly attitude
- Good IT knowledge - including design software (AutoCAD and Visio)
- History of preparing quotations and proposals, especially floor plans and set designs
- Strong financial awareness, appropriating budgets to plans
- Able to work to tight time deadlines and multi-task
- Capable of applying initiative in all situation
- Competitive basic salary
- Chance to progress to more senior positions
- Salary reviews
- Exciting, unique and engaging role
- Opportunity to work at a stable and successful company
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- audio visual
- account manager
- project manager
- sales manager
- technical manager
- production manager
- events manager
- live events
- venue manager
- live production
- technical events manager
- AV sales manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job