Our client, a top law firm in the hear of the City are looking for an AV Technician to join the team. Our client is seeking candidates who come from a high end customer service focused background who is keen to grow their knowledge and specialism within AV. The ideal candidate will have 6-12 months AV knowledge and come with a keen, can-do, hardworking attitude.
Our client is looking for a team player with a customer service focus who thrives in a collaborative environment. The ability to remain calm under pressure and deliver outstanding results at all times is essential.
Duties will include:
- Outfitting conference rooms with audio-visual and technology components tailored to client requirements.
- Performing daily checks to ensure all equipment is in tip-top shape, coordinating repairs when necessary.
- Taking the lead in operating conference room equipment during important meetings and video conferences.
- Monitoring the conference room scheduling system to ensure technology inventory meets demand.
- Providing exceptional end-user technical support whenever needed.
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'