This highly successful, ever-Growing Audio Visual rental company and one of the leading players in equipment hire are looking for a new Audio Visual Technician to become part of their highly motivated in-house team.
In this exciting new role, you will strengthen their internal services by co-ordinating and delivering clients requests with exceptional service and technical expertise whilst also supporting the day to day operations of the wider rental department.
The position will be key in providing support to the hire manager whilst joining an enthusuastic highly driven team.
- A key support for a wide variety of projects with varuious hands on responsibilities such as rigging and rehearsals.
- Liasing with clients on a first point of contatct basis.
- Preparation and re event testing of AV systems.
- Delivering and collection of equipmeant.
- Assisting and checking of rental equipment including reporting late items, missing and damaged.
- Following all rental procedures including making sure all new equipment is correctly logged on the system.
- Adhere to working evenings and weekend as and when required.
- Must have at least 2-years minimum experience as an Audio-Visual technician in live events.
- A team player with strong communication skills as well as the ability to mentor and motivate others.
- Willing to travel as and when required throughout the UK and international locations.
- Hold a full clean UK driving license.
In2 Resourcing are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Keywords: AV Production Manager / AV Project Manager / AV Technician / AV Hire Manager / Events Project Manager / Senior Events Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job