- This role will be within our IT Team and will work in a team of 3 AV engineers that look after our internal and client facing meeting rooms (26 rooms) and auditorium
- The meeting rooms contain a variety of technologies; including projectors, video and telephone conferencing (BlueJeans and Skype for Business), wireless screen sharing and touch consoles to manage the experience
- Our auditorium is undergoing a refurbishment this Christmas and this role will be involved in the preparation and training running up to the work taking place with a view to fully administering the technology once the room is reopened. New equipment to be installed in the room includes an LED wall, mobile touch screen LCD's, an Extron streaming/recording appliance and Extron touchpanels.
- With a keen focus around connectivity and collaboration, the AV team are key to ensuring this success and demonstrating excellent customer service will be a priority
- Working with the wider IT Department and other members of the business to ensure that meetings/events (both client related and internal) run smoothly
- Clearing meeting rooms or equipment and storing correctly
- AV equipment management including testing, checking and ensuring equipment is in an operable condition prior to any meeting or presentation and carrying out regular checking and ad hoc testing of all equipment;
- Installation of IT equipment as required
- The ideal candidate will have extensive AV support experience, within a legal or professional services environment
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite 2010/365 - Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with a range of VC products, ideally; Extron, Crestron, Polycom, Kramer, Bluejeans and Skype for Business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'