UNDERSTANDING, SERVICE, TRUST
3 Words that Guarantee Results in Recruitment
AV TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE /HELPDESK REPRESENTATIVE
Egham/Staines Salary up to £28,000
One of Europe's foremost providers of integrated audio visual solutions with over 30 years unrivalled expertise in this fast paced industry professional with a successful track record of identifying opportunities in this fast paced industry. Due to the continued success and growth of the business are seeking to recruit a Self motivated Customer Services Representative, ambitious industry professional with a successful track record working with pre sales for video conferencing video streaming and digital signage. Working shifts Monday- Friday covering 7am -7pm
"1st Class Customer Service "
* Single point of contact to meet communication needs of key International customers.
* Management and ownership of cases throughout their lifecycle and through to completion.
* Working shifts Monday to Friday No weekend Work .
* Case diagnosis and first line qualification of issues before call out.
* Ensure cases are restored for service within SLA.
* Central point of contact between International customers and Our suppliers.
* Booking of engineering resource / Logistics / Travel / Critical Spares etc.
* Engagement with Our other departments.
* Raising of accurate escalations in a timely manner.
* Booking of preventative maintenance visits.
* Weekly Touch-point meeting, reports and chairing of conference calls.
* Responsible for keeping case reporting and billing systems up to date.
* Raising supplier purchase orders.
* Invoicing management.
* Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills.
* 3% pension contribution (After 6 months probationary Period)
* 23 days holiday in first year
* Death in service (3x Annual Salary)
* Private medical insurance (After 6 months probationary period)
* Working for a company who has the infrastructure and resource to deliver the solutions
they sell, Cutting edge video conferencing solutions
* Join a company who will value you and your opinions
*Working hours: Rotational shift patterns Monday - Friday shifts covering 7am - 4pm 10am=7pm with one hour lunch break
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'