AV System Designer
Alecto Recruitment is currently recruiting for an AV Systems Designer, based in Cheshire. We are working with one of the UK's leading home automation installers, specialising in high-end residential and luxury yacht installations, who due to their success are looking to add to their flourishing team.
- Working alongside the sales and project teams liaising with clients or client teams to produce
the best possible solution to match their requirements.
- Producing the system design costing and sales documentation.
- Making design amendments including variations throughout the project lifespan.
- Following the sale into the delivery process ensuring the client's needs and expectations are
met in terms of design alongside the project manager and their team of programmers and
- Take an active role in product development and testing.
- 5+ years' experience working with multi discipline projects within the Audio Visual, Data Network and Lighting/Lighting Control realm.
- Experience of high end audio video systems and control systems such as Crestron, AMX, Extron and RTI.
- Experience of lighting control systems (e.g. Lutron or KNX)
- A good comprehension of Data networks.
- An understanding of structured cable requirements, space allocation, power requirements and ventilation.
- The ability to use initiative and adapt and solve technical issues.
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good technical and presentation skills
- "Can do" attitude and flexibility
- Thrive in a team environment
- CTS certification,
- AV manufacturer qualifications such Crestron DM, Lutron trained,
- AutoCAD qualifications,
- An understanding of Residential, Commercial and marine markets.
- Excellent company to work for
- European travel
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Joseph Martin, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com
- audio visual
- Systems design
- home automation
- home automation systems
- audio visual systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job