This is a great opportunity to join a leading Audio Visual company based in Northern Ireland as Audio Visual Systems Designer.
You will be responsible for providing technical design and support for the duration of a project.
Following the project through rack build, installation and commissioning to ensure successful delivery to the highest standard.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure that the equipment specified is correct for the installation.
- Assist in the production of system schematics including audio, video, control, power.
- Assist in the production of rack layouts.
- Design metalwork work such as input plates and wall boxes
- Work closely with the project managers and clients to ensure that all requirements specified are accounted for.
- Communicate any site requirements such as IT and FM dependencies.
- Working on Autocad for 2D designs
- Liaise with 3rd party trades/subcontractors to ensure smooth integration.
- Commission equipment to the highest standard on site, including programming of audio DSPs, setup of digital video systems and setup of video conferencing systems.
- Provide technical support for the duration of the project.
- Ensure company standards are met at all times.
Salary circa £35k p.a. plus bonus, mobile, laptop etc., and benefits.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Comprehensive working knowledge of AV Systems, and Video Conferencing technologies.
- Experience of enterprise level solution design for large scale new build/ refurbishment projects.
- Experience in client facing environment and completion of quotations/tenders to best practice level.
- Experience of working with other trades, electricians, data engineers, construction and fit out.
- Understanding of AV systems integration with IT systems and IT networks.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD for 2D design work.
- Experience of the following manufactures/technologies: AMX/Crestron, Extron, Audio DSPs, various Video Conferencing end points, Digital Signage, touchscreens.
- Industry or manufacturer certifications such as Infocomm CTS-D
- Installation / Commissioning or Project management experience.
Our client is a leading Audio Visual company working in Northern Ireland with Government, Corporate and Education customers and offering first class, state of the art projects across the board.
AV Jobs are the UK's No. 1 specialist Audio Visual recruiters, working with clients and candidates to ensure a perfect job fit every time.
- Audio Visual Design
- AV Pre-Sales Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job