AV Service Support Technician
We're working with a leading AV Events company based in London who are looking to add someone to their team with excellent technical knowledge and experience. The company work out of a bright and modern HQ and you'd be splitting your time between these offices and sites visits; making sure everything is running smoothly for the company's Blue Chip clients.
- Undertaking pro-active and re-active service visits for fault finding and maintenance on av equipment
- Carrying out site and bench repairs
- Providing telephone support to clients to resolve issues
- Ability to produce first class paperwork
- Following the procedures set out by Service Manager
- Excellent knowledge of AV Events systems especially maintenance and repair
- Strong IT?Networking skills
- Good knowledge of DMX
- Good soldering skills
- Current PASMA, IPAF and ECS are desirable.
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Joseph Martin, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com
- av technician
- Live events
- digital signage
- AV events
- digital screens
- av service
- av support
- av maintenance
- av repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job