AV Service Engineer
We are currently offering the opportunity for skilled AV Service Engineers to join one of the leading Commercial AV integrators in the UK, well established with an enviable reputation for high quality work in the high end residential sector.
- Excellent knowledge Crestron, Extron, AMX
- Ideally CTS qualified
- Experience dealing with Video Conferencing, Digital Signage, Audio Distribution and VOIP
- Demonstrable experience of working in Commercial AV
- Proven experience working with service procedures
- Used to working on an Out of Hours Rota Scheme
- Working with our client's workflow package and managing client requirements
- Responding in a timely manner to client tickets that are allocated
- Working through the service process using both internal and external resolutions to plan a resolution to any issue
- Be proactive in looking for opportunities to create extra business for the client to install solutions
- Produce 1st class paperwork
Salary up to £35,000 doe
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Joseph Martin, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com
- Audio Visual
- project management
- digital signage
- av project manager
- commercial audio visual
- IP systems
- video walls
- commercial av
- networking systems
- av control systems
- audio visual display calibration