AV Project Manager
AV Project Manager
We're working with a well established AV Integrator based in the West of the UK in their search for a Technical Project Manager.
The role would be office based with ccasional site visits, you will be working closely with the Projects and Sales team to deliver projects to a high standard, on time and in budget.
The relevant candidate will:
- Have experience working on commercial AV installations
- Excellent knowledge of Video Conferencing equipment
- 3 years experience project managing AV installations
- Have excellent technical knowledge on AV equipment made by brands such as Crestron, AMX, Extron, Tandberg and Polycom
- Managed projects of up to at least the value of £500k
If you are a Senior AV Engineer who is looking to step up to Project Manager I'd be keen to hear from you as well.
It is beneficial if you:
- Have CEDIA or InfoComm qualifications
- Based in the Bristol area
- Prince 2 certifiation
- AV Engineering background
If you feel you are suitable for the position please don't hesitate to apply.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Joseph Martin, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'