AV Project Manager
£38,000 - £45,000
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
This role will require, but is not limited to, the following key roles and responsibilities for each project undertaken:
- Liaison with Business Development team and Systems Designers at all stages of the process
- Procurement of materials
- Scheduling of Works (staffing and planning)
- Client Management
- Project Communications (including reporting internally and externally to all stakeholders as required, daily site reporting, as built updates)
- All aspects of the onsite delivery of the project (including all H&S and Environmental responsibilities, logistics)
- Financial monitoring and reporting
- Handover and sign off to client (including assisting the timely production of O&Ms)
- Handover to Technical Service for ongoing system support
- Experience and practical knowledge of the installation and use of Lighting, Sound and AV systems.
- Ability to assist accurately with the costing of the supply, installation and commissioning of Lighting, Sound and AV systems
- Able to work at height (IPAF/PASMA desirable.)
- Strong IT & CAD Skills
- A thorough understanding of health and safety policies and CDM regulations with an ability to produce and compile risk assessments and method statements and to be proactive in implementing H&S policy and procedure.
- A good level of electrical knowledge and practices pertaining to installations
Personal Competencies and Behaviours:
- A high level of attention to detail
- A good team member with excellent leadership skills with the ability to lead team’s on and off site, often in a high pressured environment
- Ability to manage customer expectations
- Deadline conscious-highly organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-task managing a challenging workload and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- To carry out your duties/responsibilities in a manner that reflects the the company’s core values at all times
Full enhanced disclosure and barring checks will be carried out.
Full Clean driving licence required
Work on site will be required. Long distance, countrywide travel and overnight stays are also likely.
Interested? Don't delay, send your CV to Gemma today! Gemma@maidayrecruit  .co.uk
- Do you have a full clean driving license?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job