AV Project Manager - Technical Install Events
Role: Audio Visual Project Manager
Location: East Midlands
Salary/Package: £30 - £35K + benefits
Do you have experience within AV Project Management and looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Prospero Integrated are currently working with an award-winning AV supplier of audio-visual solutions, who are seeking an Audio-Visual Project Manager to join the operations team based in the East Midlands. They deliver a range of audio-visual solutions from the simple to the complex to clients in the Education and Corporate markets.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Complete project managing of each project from initial enquiry to completion
- Conducting all pre-sales site surveys/client meetings to determine technical requirements and all pre-sales technical system design
- Discussing and explaining with the customer, the proposed solutions prior to quotation: responding to feedback and questions regarding design solutions
- Specifying project equipment, resources and pricing to account managers
- Check and verify sales quotes and tender submissions; overseeing and organizing stock ordering and logistics
- Produce technical supporting documentation for framework agreements
- Produce technical proposals to accompany tender submissions
- Work in accordance to ISO processes
Project Manager Requirements:
- It is essential to have previous experience of project management within the AV sector
- Attention to detail is also essential for this opportunity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential with ability to build strong customer relationships
- Ability to juggle several projects in an environment where client satisfaction is paramount is essential
- Projects will vary in size and scope from simple to very complex so applicants must be capable of managing project from conception through to completion.
- Ideally a mix of private and public sector experience and multiple sites
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours whilst on projects
We offer the following:
- Normal office hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm, though again, flexibility is required
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Involvement in a fast-growing company
- Relaxed working environment
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension contributions
- Investors in People accreditation
- Regular and interesting team socials
- Bonus based on personal performance
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
- Death in service and accident cover
- Eye care and annual flu jabs
The role is to cover an area around Sheffield, Derby and Nottingham so would suit candidates from these areas.
- Professional Sound and AV Installations: 5 years
- Project Management: 1 year
Knowledge of Audio-Visual Install, Commercial AV, Plasma, LCD, Projector, Digital Signage, Digital, Signage, Audio, Networking, Data, IP, Router, Switches, Fibre, Cable, Cat5, Cat6
- Audio Visual Design
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'