Role: AV Event Production Project Coordinator
Location: London, 6PS
Duration: ASAP for 12 months
Pay Rate: £20.46 Per Hour
Must have AV experience
A leading global search engine are looking for an experienced project coordinator. Audiovisual Event Production Engineering (EP Eng) is the team that consults on, develops, and deploys staffed Event Production and Customer Engagement facilities globally.
The Project Coordinator will serve as a point of contact between EP Eng and the stakeholders who will ultimately own daily operation of these event spaces and engagement centers.
- Maintain Statements of Work (SOWs) for 3rd party delivery partners (AV Integrators, etc) on a project
- Ensure 3rd party delivery partners are properly set up to work at Google inclusive of having a signed inbound service agreement and statement of work in place.
- Maintain and validate project tracking data
- Use internally available tools to track project progress and maintain records as the source of truth for EP Eng.
- Manage work quotes from AV Integrators, gather approvals, and submit purchase requests
- Work with chosen AV integrator(s) as needed to secure materials and labor over the course of a project. Engage the EP Eng team and management to vet quotes, ensure purchase reqs are opened, and that required goods and services are delivered.
- Arrange Site Logistics (e.g. shipping, physical access, etc.) for AV integrators
- Work with regional facilities to help receive and store gear as required in addition to ensuring physical security arrangements are made for the vendor to access the site without their work being impeded by locked doors, etc.
- Ensure site preparedness for AV Installation
- Work with regional facilities to ensure all punch list items prior to AV installation have been completed so as to not delay project delivery.
- Project Closeout
- Complete Asset Tracking Register - Work with the AV Integrator and Program Manager on the project to make sure Assets are appropriately captured and tracked.
- Organize postmortem efforts as requested - Understand the scope of the postmortem request, organize the relevant parties, and work with EP Eng management to assign tasks.
- Close project tracking - "dot all i's and cross all t's" All projects tasks have been completed and all project records have been updated.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Point of Contact for EP Eng work in a given region
- Vendor and Stakeholder Coordination
- Regional Project Tracking
- 2+ years experience in AV Integration and Project Coordination
- Familiar with Google Applications (Sheets, Docs, Slides, Sites)
- Strong collaboration skills -- required to work with the immediate team as well as internal and external partners on project delivery
- High attention to detail
- Ability to self-manage on priorities, work independently, and execute on multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Able to travel (up to 40% of the time)
Preferred Skills (Nice to have):
- Experience with the Workfront project management application or similar tools
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging AV and lighting technologies and their relevance to the marketplace,
- Creative problem-solving, analytical skills, agile under pressure, and impeccable business judgment.
- Experience working with CAD and PDF files
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.