AV Project Assistant
We are currently Recruiting for an AV project assistant to work with a stable and successful company who has the opportunity to progress your career. A great basic salary (on experience ) and the chance to work in a friendly and supportive environment.
Successful Project Assistants role will include but not be limited to:
- Work alongside Directors, senior project managers and hire managers.
- Providing administrative and technical support including technical delivery, crew and equipment resource management, logistics and travel.
- Manage clients and influence on the event delivery process
The project assistants will be required but not limited to have:
- · Excellent level of communication
- · Professional approach to your work.
- · Be confident and able to work in a fast paced, demanding but rewarding environment.
- · Come from a events background (either a technician or experience co-ordinator
- · Must have a full UK driving licence
Hours: 08:30-17:00 (candidates must be flexible)
Salary: £20,000 - £23,500 (Depending on experience)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'