This role will involve splitting your time between the office headquarters and various sites across London. The hours run from 0800-1630 Monday-Friday but they demand flexibility dependent on project deadline.
- Background in AV industry.
- Experience in electrical engineering specifically lighting and smart home automation
- Crestron Level 3 programmer competent in:
- Simpl Windows
- DM Tools
- Simpl +
- DM Tools
- Sonnex config
- Control 4 - advanced
- Versed in IT systems and networks
- Lutron QS Homeworks
- KNX - ETS4/5
- Computer based programming - C sharp based
- Local to our office (Essex/Out London)
This role offers:
- A competitive basic salary
- Overtime rate paid
- Performance bonus
- Chance to work on multi-million pound projects
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Joseph Martin, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com
- Home Automation
- Audio Visual
- lead engineer
- AV Engineer
- Home cinema
- av installation
- lead av engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'