This role will involve splitting your time between the office headquarters and various sites across London. The hours run from 0800-1630 Monday-Friday but they demand flexibility dependent on project deadline.
- Essential Experience:
- Background in AV industry.
- Experience in electrical engineering specifically lighting and smart home automation
- Crestron Level 3 programmer competent in: Simpl WindowsVT-ProDM ToolsSimpl +DM ToolsSonnex config
- Control 4 - advanced
- Versed in IT systems and networks
- Lutron QS Homeworks
- KNX - ETS4/5Computer based programming - C sharp
- Based local to the office (Surrey/London/Home Counties)
This role offers:
- A competitive basic salary
- Chance to work on multi-million pound projects
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Joseph Martin, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com
- audio visual
- smart home
- home automation
- av programmer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"