UNDERSTANDING, SERVICE, TRUST
3 Words that Guarantee Results in Recruitment
AV Marketing Manager
Hybrid salary up to £85,000
We are looking for candidates who have some understanding of the construction fit out market and can articulate integrate MTR spaces. We would be open to seeing candidates who come from an IT background not just AV.
Location is open. We are open to seeing candidates who are looking for hybrid working with visits to the office.
We are looking for candidates who have some understanding of the construction fit out market and can articulate integrate MTR spaces.
A leading global audio visual integrator, providing AV integration services across multiple clients globally.
Our immediate requirement is for an experienced Marketing Manager to be a key part of our HQ team based in Egham, Surrey, taking responsibility for all marketing related activities and managing a team of two.
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional, experienced Marketing Manager to join an established operation with scope to drive and enhance the marketing strategy at every opportunity.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining a marketing plan in line with core business strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
Working alongside the Business Development team, Sales teams, Bid team and the Directors to help strengthen the brand.
Ensuring brand consistency across all activity and across departments.
Planning and developing a digital marketing strategy to include website, social media, email and content.
Maintaining relations with key partners to develop marketing activity supported by MDF funding.
Maximising opportunities to promote the brand across all social media platforms
Content creation including brochures, whitepapers, video award entries, blog posts, articles and press releases.
Managing event activity and key sponsorships as required, both internally and externally.
Managing a small marketing team to support all marketing activity to include internal comms and departmental support as required.
Maintaining the website via a dedicated CMS system, Intranet via sharepoint and digital signage platform.
Working with external agencies and freelance copywriters as required.
- Raising the profile of the company in our core markets.
- Maintaining marketing budget reporting.
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud particularly InDesign / Photoshop
- Knowledge of Hootsuite social media management platform
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and email marketing software
- Experience with Mailchimp
- Creative copywriting skills
- Understanding of technology solutions and how they integrate to meet client demand.
- Understanding of the AV industry
* 3% pension contribution (After 6 months probationary Period)
* 23 days holiday in first year
* Death in service (3x Annual Salary)
* Private medical insurance (After 6 months probationary period)
* Working for a company who has the infrastructure and resource to deliver the solutions
they sell, Cutting edge video conferencing solutions
* Join a company who will value you and your opinions
*Working hours: Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm Own transport essential
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'