AV & Learning Spaces Manager position available in Edinburgh
Your new company
Your new company is a well-established and leading higher education organisation based in Edinburgh. This organisation is making significant investment in their IT and Digital Services.
Your new role
- This organisation is looking to take their technology across the board to the next level; you will be involved in exciting IT projects to make this happen.
- You will lead a team of specialists who provide and support the IT Technology & AV equipment across the organisation in all of the teaching and learning spaces.
- You will have the responsibility for the transformational design, specification, provision and maintenance of IT Technology & AV equipment.
- You will have a wide ranging knowledge of the design and management of teaching spaces, and be familiar with the innovative display and presentation technologies deployed within these environments.
What you'll need to succeed
- A degree and/or demonstrable equivalent experience.
- Prince 2
- ITIL Foundation
- Experience of delivering an AV/IT Technology support service.
- Practical experience of working in and leading a customer support environment, providing technical solutions and able to demonstrate the use of learning technology.
What you'll get in return
- A generous salary of up to £47k per annum.
- Option to work flexi-hours
- Excellent pension scheme
- An opportunity to work in a well-established and leading higher education organisation; with a dynamic team, and be exposed to the latest technologies and lead exciting IT projects.
Know of someone who might be interested? Refer them and get rewarded with £500 on placement of referrals:
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job