AV Installation Technician
Top opportunity for an AV Technician to join a leading AV Events company and their excellent team. Working with blue chip clients from across the world including broadcast corporations and sports brands this is an opportunity a top technician should not miss.
Working across the UK and potentially the globe you will be part of installation teams providing first class installations for events involving some of the world's leading brands and organisations. You should have good customer skills as well as strong technical knowledge. You will have to think quickly and work effectively.
- You will be attending the site under the supervision of senior techs and project managers
- Assisting with the packing and prepping of equipment ready to take to site
- Making sure equipment is maintained and returned properly
- Strong IT, Sound and AV knowledge
- Knowledge of Yamaha, QSYS, AMX, Crestron and DMX.
- Excellent fault-finding skills
- High attention to detail
- Current SSSTS, First Aid, PASMA, IPAF and CSCS are desirable
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Joseph Martin, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com
- Audio Visual
- digital signage
- commercial audio visual
- stage lighting
- IP systems
- video walls
- commercial av
- av control systems
- audio visual display calibration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job