This is a great opportunity to join a growing company whose services are used across the UK.
They provide a full AV service to clients and this side of the business is growing rapidly and needs someone who is really able to get to grips with this side of the installing.
The nature of the role means there is a fair amount of travel required and it is likely that your time will be split 60% out on site and 40% in the office/warehouse although this will be
dependent on the needs of the business and availability of other technicians and may therefore vary from week to week.
Our client is looking for technicians to be committed and motivated and to continually want to improve their knowledge and skills.
This is not the sort of role for someone who cant think on their feet and look for creative solutions to problems which may arise.
Main Duties and Tasks
- Conduct pro-active Service Visits
- Conduct Service Repair visits in line with SLA timeframes
- Assist and also act as lead technician on certain clients with the installation, testing and checking of AV systems
- Rack building will be a big part of this role and your rack build skills will be exceptional.
- Assist with goods received and Asset Management control
- Provide backup to the service desk to answer customer support enquiries when in the main office
- Maintain up to date CRM, knowledge, schematic and service documentation
Based in the South of England (M25 corridor ideally - the Southern office is based South of London) - salary to £30k p.a. plus company van.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 4 years experience of AV installation and integration
- Experience of problem solving and troubleshooting of AV installations down to component level
- The ability to work on construction sites and understand 1st and 2nd line fix skills
- Experience of terminating and testing Cat 5, 6 and audio and video cables
- Excellent soldering and crimping skills
- Excellent rack building skills.
Our client have a range of Audio Visual services including webcasts, video streaming and other communication solutions predominantly across the Public Sector and are actively developing new business in the corporate marketplace.
AV Jobs are the UK's No. 1 specialist Audio Visual recruiters, working with clients and candidates to ensure a perfect job fit every time.
- Rack Building
- Av Installation Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job