AV Installation Engineer
We are currently working with a leading commercial AV integrator who are looking to add an installation engineer to their team, the company is continuing to grow and you could be a part of that. They really value their engineers, committing to developing their audio-visual skills and experience with additional training and qualifications.
You will be working on the installation of top end audio visual, video conferencing and digital signage equipment in commercial environments such as offices and government buildings.
You must be happy with travelling into the headquarters every day before travelling into London, The Home Counties, or across the UK on occasion.
- You must have at least 3 years experience in the AV industry from an install perspective
- You must have excellent cabling skills, this includes soldering and working on cat6 cables
- Experience working with Video Walls, Projectors, Interactive Displays
- You must have excellent rack build skills, photos of your previous work is a part of the interview process.
- SC Clearance is critical
- Working with Crestron, Extron, AMX, Polycom and Biamp in the past is beneficial
In return you will be working for an established AV integrator where people go on to have excellent careers so if you feel you are suitable for the position please don't hesitate to apply.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Joseph Martin, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com
- audio visual
- video conferencing
- av install
- digital signage
- av engineer
- video walls
- commercial av
- large screen displays
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job