AV Installation Engineer - Residential: £24,000 - £32,000 (DOE) + Overtime
My client are located in North London and provide cutting-edge, bespoke AV/ Home Automation systems to wealthy clients in and around the London and home counties area.
Regardless of size, each project is approached with the same level of careful planning, maintaining the highest level of quality during the design, installation and delivery through to completed project.
Due to ongoing success, my client are now looking to expand their team with an AV Engineer to join their team to be involved in all stages of the variety of projects for their clients.
Working as part of a team you will be working at various residential sites around the London area to install the cabling infrastructure before integrating all the parts of the systems and programming ready for completed projects ready for handover to the client.
Your work will see you involved with: Home Cinema, Multi-room Audio, Lighting systems, HVAC, Blind Control, Data & Networks, CCTV Security & Access systems, Home Automation systems.
The vast majority of the work will be London based with some opportunity/ requirement to travel further afield.
We would be interested in hearing from individuals with a proven track record of high-end custom installations for the residential market on projects requiring a very high level of standards and attention to detail.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience within residential AV installation
- Solid electrical/ data cabling installation experience
- Ability to understand and work from wiring diagrams
- 1st & 2nd fix, soldering, crimping & terminating
- Rack building
- Experience installing a variety of high-end products such as: Crestron, Control4, Lutron, Rako, Kaleidescape, Sonos, B&W, Media distribution systems, Draytek etc....
- Any programming experience is highly desireable but not essential as training can be given
- Due to the nature of the work you must be physically fit.
- Salary is £24k to £32k which is negotiable and dependent on experience
- 20 days annual leave
- Company vehicle, laptop and phone as required by the role
- Opportunity to learn programming on new and emerging technologies.
The company cannot offer sponsorship so full right to work in the UK is essential.
- Site Installation
- Audio Visual
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job