Job Title: AV Design Engineer / Pre-Sales
In2 Resourcing is very pleased to be working with an extremely successful and expanding Audio Visual Systems Integrator and AV Managed Service provider based in Surrey and operating globally
We are currently looking for an experienced Engineer who is going to be able to Design and commission AV systems to deliver per functional requirements defined by scope, budget and safety objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and understand scope of work or specifications provided by others
- Identify technical or logistical obstacles to delivering scope of work, schedule milestones, or budget.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the technology required to implement integrated systems
- Design / engineer AV systems to ensure functionality and reliability per scope of work
- Identify special requirements including test equipment, specialized tools or physical accommodations such as scaffold, lifts, technical power systems, rigging support
- Facilitate communications with manufacturers or third parties as required
- Coordinate control systems requirements with customer and programmer
- Develop engineering drawings, cable schedules, calculations, acoustical modeling or other data as required
- Participate in on-site testing and commissioning of systems
- Participate in customer training and turnover
- Review field and shop red-line drawings, revise shop drawings to “as-built” status
- Creation of accurate O&M manuals and associated as built information.
- Assist other departments with technical support / issues if needed.
- Ability to provide hours as required to meet the business demands.
Qualifications/experience to include some of the following:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- CTS – CTS-D
- Crestron – DMC-E/D
Base salary: £40,000-£50,000
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the apply now button on this page or alternatively send your CV and supporting information directly to
We are aware this is a small industry and rest assured discretion will be applied at all times.
Interviews arranged ASAP for suitable candidates.
In2 are a leading AV recruitment agency working with the world’s leading AV vendors, distributors, systems integrators and consulting engineers. Specialist AV recruitment across the UK, Europe and beyond and providing Comprehensive contract and permanent recruitment solutions across Sales and Technical disciplines within the AV industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job