This is a great career opportunity for a successful and experienced Audio Visual Channel Salesperson who is able to manage Key Channel accounts and develop business within new and existing accounts to work for a leading distribution company and who is looking to grow their career with leading technology distributor.
You will be responsible for managing the company key accounts and identifying new sales opportunities and driving growth across the business, whilst working closely with other key organisational stakeholders.
You will be required to grow the Audio Visual business by way of creating strategies and developing tactical plans via reseller channel partners to ensure revenue is met and targets are profitable.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing the long term business strategy through agreed sales channels to achieve sales and exceed targets.
- Providing ongoing support to dealers via sales promotions, training and marketing initiatives.
- Ongoing Business Development.
- Proactive in leverage of partnerships, both new and existing.
- Suggest ongoing improvements for account performance and consider marketing and/or creative ideas whilst using budget funds effectively.
- Contribution towards accurate sales revenue forecasting and presenting activity and performance results at sales meetings.
- Collating competitor analysis and providing feedback.
- Ongoing personal development of industry and product knowledge to ensure a consistently high level of representation within the account and prospect bases.
- Provide company representation at industry shows and events.
- Working with peers within the audio visual solutions team and other departments within the company to ensure ongoing growth and success of the company whilst contributing any ideas or knowledge.
- Work with product management to ensure the floor has compelling offers to call out on and be followed up appropriately.
- Work with the team to create strategic account plans for key accounts.
Based in the South - M4 corridor ideally - salary Circa £50k plus £20k commission plus BUPA, pension and life assurance.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will have a strong track record in the Audio Visual marketplace, ideally with a distributor. You will be able to manage key accounts and develop new business as well as mentor the growing team.
You will have a minimum of 5 years business to business sales experience within the Audio Visual channel and preferably have experience with display products. With a proven sales and account management track record you will have ideally have experience of selling to resellers and system integrators but consideration will be given to a hungry salesperson who understands the market and can make an impact.
You will be already achieving and exceeding sales targets and budgets and have strong business acumen along with good financial skills. You will be computer literate and have excellent presentation and communication skills and be able to communicate at all levels. A self-motivated relationship builder with the ability to win trust and respect from your clients, you will have excellent business development skills for both new and existing accounts and be a creative problem solver.
- Strategic and a successful account manager and business developer
- Excellent communicator - both verbally and written
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Technically adept in selling benefits not features
- Keeping up to date with new technology including interactive and touch screen.
Our client is a well established and successful technology distributor looking to expand the Audio Visual side of their business. They have strong working relationships with leading vendors in the AV channel and offer excellent working conditions and opportunity for advancement.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit every time.
- Business Development
- Channel Sales
- AV Sales
- Audio Visual Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job