My client, one of the leading Audio Visual firms in the UK, are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to work Greater London. You will report directly to the Sales Director. The role offers an attractive remuneration package and excellent career progression for the successful candidate.
You will travel regularly to meet high-end clients in the Corporate markets throughout the London/South East. This is a largely autonomous role and as such would suit someone with an energetic and enthusiastic sales style who thrives on meeting with high-end clients and solution sales. You will received considerable support from both the marketing/lead generation team and the telesales team.
- Relevant Audio Visual Sector Sales experience in their current role, or a recent position.
- Strong technical Audio Visual knowledge
- Consultative sales approach
- Strong sales 'closing', client retention and negotiation skills.
- Customer focused and confident in their skills (and a confident communicator)
- Accomplished account manager
The role provides an excellent basic salary as well as uncapped commission, a car or car allowance, mileage, expenses, contributory pension, healthcare and mobile phone. If you feel you have the required skills and experience for this role apply now as my client are looking to interview asap.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job