Automotive Workshop Manager
Basic up to £24,000 - £40,000 OTE + Car
Monday to Friday 8-6, and 1 in 3 Saturdays
My Client, a reputable Main Car Dealer in Derby is looking for an experienced Workshop Manager to join its business to look after a large number of technicians in their very busy and productive workshop.
This business wants somebody who is experienced, extremely organised and looking for the right role within a company that will drive your career forward and encourage development and moving up in the ranks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Allocating work to a large team of technicians
- Monitor Progress of repairs and service and communicate to service advisor of any delays
- Check capacity in the bodyshop based on any additional work requirements
- Ensure that quality checks are carried out to brand guidelines
- Monitor and give feedback on operatives quality and efficiency
To be considered for the role, you must have experience of Workshop Controller.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.