Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Workshop Controller Required in Surrey.
Salary: Up to £30,000 Basic, OTE £36,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Workshop Controller Required for Prestige Main Car Dealership - Surrey
Our Client, a Prestige Main Car Dealer in the Surrey area, are looking for a Workshop Controller.
This role is responsible for controlling and leading Workshop efficiency by making best use of the resources and people in order to ensure a high level of productivity. Leading by example, this role will ensure that you provide a courteous, professional and advisory service to customers aiming for ultimate customer satisfaction.
You will be required to:
* Determine availability of workshop hours daily and communicate regularly with the Service Reception of capacity of workload
* Maintain progress information of each job allocated and liaise with Service Reception to ensure customers are kept informed
* Monitor all workshop orders through the Parts department, keeping ahead of outstanding work and parts on order
* Ensure all applicable paperwork is passed onto, and administered by, the appropriate department; Service Administrator or Warranty Administrator for warranty related information
* Pass on all documentation for completed work to Tester and organise any extra work if necessary.
* Assist and advise team members in dealing with technical and job related problems
* Give workshop apprentices training and experience to meet skill test requirements
* Comply with manufacturers' policy and procedures on warranty
* Attend training courses and developmental activities as required to ensure highest level of technical knowledge
* Observe all Health, Safety and Environment legislation and procedures
* To carry out other duties as required from time to time
You will be responsible for 14 Technicians and the role will be a non productive role so My Client would be interested in experienced Service Advisors or Senior Technicians applying as well as experienced Workshop Controllers / Service Managers.
If you have the skills, attitude and want a great opportunity to improve your prospects get in touch with me TODAY!!
This vacancy is based in Surrey and Our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced applicants.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If you are interested in this vaccancy or any other Automotive Jobs in the Surrey area, please contact Georgia at Perfect Placement.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Georgia Trew quoting Ref: J73444, Workshop Controller, Surrey.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.
Automotive Careers | Automotive Jobs | Automotive Recruitment | Jobs in Automotive Industry | Jobs in Motor Trade | Motor Trade Jobs | Motor Trade Job Vacancy | Service Department Jobs | Service Manager Jobs | Workshop Controller Jobs |
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Motor Trade
- Vehicle Repair
- Motor Trade Jobs
- Workshop Controller
- Bodyshop Management
- Bodyshop Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job