Our client has a team of engineers working in automotive assembly plants and engineering centres throughout Europe.
They are looking for bright and enthusiastic candidates with experience from the automotive industry to fill an Automotive Warranty Engineer position, based in Basildon, Essex. Candidates looking for both permanent or contract roles will be considered.
The Automotive Warranty Engineer Role:
As the Automotive Warranty Engineer, you will be responsible for tracking and reporting warranty parts return and analysis process.
In order to be successful in this role, the Automotive Warranty Engineer must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Experience of Automotive Quality Warranty Processes
- Experience with manipulating data through Excel Pivot tables
- Working knowledge of AWS, ETIS IDS, GCQIS
- Problem Solving
- Monitoring Warranty/Quality trends to initiate problem definition
- Excellent project management & communications skills
- Scrutiny of Supplier 8D reports
- Ability to work globally across a range of cultures (Core teams in UK, North America and other global centres)
- Highly PC literate (Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.)
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
Please Note: Travel is not required routinely, but may be necessary
If you are interested in this Automotive Warranty Engineer position, simply apply via the button shown.
Keywords: Automotive, Warranty, Engineer, Ford, Vehicle, Component, Electrical, Electronic, AWS, ETIS IDS, GCQIS, Basildon, Essex, London
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
- Project Management
- Excel Pivot
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job