Overview of the role
Allianz Partners provide automotive warranty, roadside assistance and other associated products and services to many motor manufacturer clients. These products and services support our clients’ "approved used" car programmes and help deliver post-vehicle sale customer retention to their dealer networks. The Support Executive role will be to provide account and project support to the Department’s Client Account Managers and Head of Warranty and F&I to further strengthen our service delivery. Strong external customer and internal relationship management skills are vital as is the ability to effectively prioritise multiple tasks, deliver agreed actions on time and contribute ideas that will help endorse our market leading position. The role will be mainly office based but will include attendance at off-site client meetings where you will play an active part in both day to day business activities and new opportunities.
The position will based at our Croydon head office. Some off site travel to client premises is expected.
Thirty-five hours per week. However, due to the nature of this role hours may vary in line with the needs of the business.
- Provide support so that existing business and any new business won is managed and maintained on an on-going basis
- Cross-collaboration with other Allianz Partners’ departments to help develop and implement products, systems and processes to ensure our business is administered efficiently and effectively
- Monitor and track industry developments and carry out periodic competitor analysis
- Attend all relevant meetings (both at client premises and at Allianz Partners’ premises).
- Assist in preparation of internal and client meetings. Prepare minutes / action plans following these meetings. Carry out the action points allocated by the Account Manager or Head of Warranty and F & I.
- Carry out periodic checks of dealer and customer facing web sites to ensure information is up-to-date and complies with regulatory requirements
- Assist with the creation of assets such as handbooks, letters and email templates and manage subsequent amendments when regulatory requirements demand or when clients request changes.
- Review and validate management information prior to it being sent to clients and send to clients as required
- Analysis and overview of sales and claim data as required
- Preparation of data packs required for client review meetings
- Create a library of process flow charts to map internal and client processes
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing when new products / systems are launched
- Take on ad hoc projects to help meet Department strategic objectives
- Provide "out of office" support when Account Managers on holiday / on training courses
Evidence of essential experience within the following areas:
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level with high standard of written English
SPECIALIST SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate confidently and diplomatically at all organisational levels
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, with ability to compile written reports, business emails and verbally present.
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Word
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate data and to ensure output is relevant to the particular request or report.
- A strong communicator and able to establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders of all levels and areas
- Proactive, quick thinking, flexible and able to adapt to changing situations
- Self-motivated and target orientated
- Ability to work under pressure whilst managing numerous tasks simultaneously and adhering to strict timescales
- Automotive background, within an OE supplier, motor dealership or previous account support role
- Experience of working within a process driven organisation
- Background knowledge / experience of working with the end to end sales cycle
- Administrative Support
- Client Meetings
- Highly Detailed
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'