Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Warranty Analyst / Auditor Required in Croydon.
Salary: Up to £32,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Warranty Analyst / Auditor For Third Party Service Provider - Croydon
Our Client a Fantastic Automotive Third Party Service Provider Require an Automotive Warranty Analyst / Auditor for their expanding Team.
The Main Objectives Of the Role is to provide a professional, efficient and proactive analytical support service to the Warranty Analyst / Administrator and Warranty Claims Manager. Assist in the implementation of a new audit analytical programme; coordinate targeted audits from identified claim trends within the network. Liaise with other departments within the business when required.
The role is a 37.5 hour week, but due to the nature of the role this can vary. In return our client can offer a Basic Salary of £32,000 DOE.
* Working in conjunction with the Warranty Audit Analyst / Administrator identify any claims trends contained within internal reporting systems, utilising claim details such as damage codes, labour and parts submissions.
* Using analytical methods via Excel, compile reports for both internal and client users.
* Visit all assigned retailers and authorised repairers on a pre-planned basis, conducting audits on claims documentation supplied by the individual retailer.
* Present audit findings to the retailer / authorised repairer management team immediately upon completion of the audit. If necessary, follow up with written reports to the retailer / authorised repairer management team, the Mercedes-Benz Claims Manager and Warranty Audit Analyst / Administrator
* Request documentation from retailers to conduct remote audits, compiling reports on any findings and adopting different delivery methods via WebEx, email or word document.
* Ensure that the retailers and authorised repairers have adhered to the guidelines detailed in the audit current manual and the Clients programme parameters /system requirements.
* Report directly to the Claims Manager on retailer/authorised repairer audit findings after completion of any conducted visit or remote interactions.
* To assist with retailers/authorised repairers and the Mercedes-Benz Claims Manager in the creation and implementation of robust procedures to ensure accurate and efficient claims management and reports.
* To undertake any additional duties as requested by Warranty Claims Manager
* City and Guilds Motor Vehicle Technician
* GSCE or equivalent qualifications
* Experience of Statistics Analysis, Algorithms and claims data analysis
* Technical or mechanical experience
* Previous experience of working within a warranty / audit business or department
* Experience of insurance and FCA regulations
This role is Based in Croydon, and you must live in or be able to Travel Croydon.
For this or any other automotive role in South West London Please Contact Michael @ Perfect Placement.
To apply please send your CV to Michael Banyard quoting J77495, Warranty Analyst, Croydon.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.
- Business Development
- Motor Trade
- B2B Sales
- Accounts Manager
- Vehicle Sales
- Warranty Sales
- Motor Trade Jobs
- Parts Sales
- Warranty Admin
- Main Car Dealership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job