Responsible for assisting, administering, authorising, managing and processing Warranty claims for all work undertaken by the authorised Dealer Network.
About the role
Working as a Warranty Advisor you will process warranty claims to manufacturer standards. You will ensure accurate submissions of warranty and goodwill claims on a daily basis and also monitor daily, weekly and monthly warranty reports.
- Warranty advisor experience
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, identify priorities and schedule work appropriately
- A friendly but professional manner and able to demonstrate integrity, discretion and objectivity
- Able to meet deadlines without compromising on the quality of work.
- Excellent interpersonal able to develop productive and cooperative relationships with customers & colleagues, through the use of rapport building techniques & empathy
- Able to maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, the client base and the manufacturers
- As you will be working closely with the Service Team and the relevant manufacturers some technical knowledge would be an advantage
- Can demonstrate past experience within the motor trade industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job