Part-time Warranty Administrator required in Torquay
24 hours Monday to Friday
Flexible for the right candidate
The ideal Candidate will have worked in a similar role within a Dealership and will have excellent time keeping skills.
• Ensure warranty compliance of paperwork presented prior to claim progression.
• All submissions reflect correct data,
• Monitoring the dispatch of paperwork from sites along with request from our manufacturers in relation to material returns.
• Acting upon claims discrepancies on daily basis to ensure successful and prompt payment.
• Working to a high standard
• Conduct internal warranty audits and act upon any potential deficiencies highlighted.
To apply please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting job ref: PRS14412
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Hampshire | Jobs | Service Department | Warranty Administrator | Warranty | Admin | Devon | Torquay | Part-time |
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job