Due to our recent expansion we are seeking a qualified and highly skilled Vehicle Technician/mechanic to assist with the development of our branch.
We offer a competitive salary, ongoing training and the opportunity to progress within the company for the right candidate.
Mr Clutch is a national Autocentre network and is recognised as the leading clutch, brake, service, cambelt and MOT provider, with over 40 Autocentres throughout the UK.
About the Job
As a skilled vehicle technician/mechanic you will be responsible for repairing and servicing motor vehicles of all types in accordance with Company standards in a safe and efficient manner. Similarly, you will test and diagnose faults, providing written reports on component defects and/or systems with impending failure.
Purpose of Job
- As a vehicle technician / mechanic you will be required to carry out repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification
- As a vehicle technician / mechanic you will be required to test and diagnose faults
- As a vehicle technician /mechanic you will be required to examine vehicles, recognise and provide a written report on vehicle (or component) defects or systems of impending failure
- As a vehicle technician / mechanic you will be required to ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others
- As a vehicle technician / mechanic you will be required to act as a brand ambassador
Hours: 48 (8.30-5.30 Mon to Fri & 8.30-5 Sat)
Only vehicle technicians with appropriate hands on experience and qualifications in the motor industry should apply. In return, we offer excellent earning potential, a good bonus scheme and working practices.
Own tools required but a starter tool-kit can be provided
You will have excellent communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Benefits/ Why Work for Us?
- Up to 40 days annual leave
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Personal development
- Career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
Strictly No Agencies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job