NOTE: this position is based in Darwin, Australia.
Applicants must be willing to relocate temporarily or permanently to Australia. Visa conditions and relocation will be discussed at interview stage.
Kerry's Automotive Group is seeking an experienced Automotive Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic to join our service department team. To be considered for this role, you mustbe qualified with at least 3 years post qualification experience. Depending on visa conditions, this positionwill beoffered on a fixed term or permanent, full timebasis, working Monday to Friday (with occasional Saturdays as requested),based in Stuart Park, Darwin, Northern Territory.
Our successful candidate will have
- Experience working with one or more of our brands (highly desirable);
- Experience with diagnostic repair orders;
- Ability to quality check Apprentice work;
- Hard work ethic and ability to work in hot/humid workshop environment;
- Expert knowledge of workshop practices;
- Exceptional customer service;
- Well-developed communication skills;
- The desire to be a proactive, intuitive and a positive Team member;
- A high level of personal presentation and professionalism;
- A strong desire to progress their career.
- Competitive hourly rate plus performance bonus;
- Weekly tool allowance;
- 4 weeks annual leave;
- Career progression opportunities available;
- Ongoing manufacturer training and operational support;
- Relocation assistance, visa support and temporary accommodation will be discussed at interview stage.
A current Passport, ability to obtain anopen, manualAustralian driver's license, ability to pass a criminal history check and meet visa conditions are requirements of this role.
Kerry's Automotive Group is a multi-franchised dealership sellingnew and used vehicles. Our new car brands include Holden (Vauxhall),Nissan,Mazda andMercedes Benz. This issupported by in-house Service and Parts, and all housed in state of the art facilities. Our employees are supported with ongoing training, incentives and opportunities for advancement. You'll join a team who is passionate about providing our customers with a great service experience from beginning to end.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job