Job Title: Automotive Tutor / Trainer (Light Vehicle and Heavy Goods Vehicle)
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 Depending on qualifications and experience
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates experienced within the maintenance and repair of Light and Heavy Vehicle, who have a passion for the training and development of others, who are looking for that next step on the career ladder.
(Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Assessors award and Teaching qualifications).
- Deliver Automotive (Light and Heavy Goods Vehicle) Level 2 and 3, in a classroom / workshop environment.
- You will follow schemes of work but have the flair to make them your own, and deliver encouraging, nurturing, and motivating training.
- Prepare, plan, and deliver quality learning and ensure timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
- Provide guidance, support, and encouragement to learners throughout their journey.
- Provide progress feedback to learners/employers and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- The successful candidate must be engaging and able to demonstrate energy and passion to motivate / train clients to help them realise their potential.
- Must hold relevant occupational competency within Light Vehicle and Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Hold a recognised qualification in Automotive (HGV or Light Vehicle).
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Recognised Assessor award (D32/D33, A1, TAQA)
- Recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS or equivalent).
- Experience of delivering Automotive qualifications in a classroom environment.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job