Apprentice Trainer – Heavy Vehicles – Basildon
“Made by Bosch” stands for outstanding quality of a global player. Profit from the multitude of career opportunities in an internationally positioned company.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions is responsible for the products and services Bosch deliver to the automotive industry. In more than 140 countries, we offer spare parts, technical information, as well as diagnostic hard ware and software and services for analysis, upkeep and repair of vehicles.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Apprentice Trainer to join the team at our training centre in Basildon
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as an Apprentice Trainer, you will deliver courses that cover the technical and practical elements of heavy vehicle maintenance and repair from a centre equipped with the manufacturer´s tools, equipment and vehicles. Training delivery combines nationally recognized qualifications with the manufacturer´s practices and procedures to ensure training is aligned to meet the needs of their busy dealerships. There is element of functional skills that will be delivered to ensure apprentices gain a full framework qualification. Daily tasks will include:
- To support the Manufacturer Advanced Apprentice Programme delivery, by working closely with all associated personnel. This is a critical role within the delivery and development of the Learner culminating in Framework completion and occupational competency for the Manufacturer.
- Deliver training and education in compliance with the agreed scheme of work specified quality standards.
- Carry out welfare and Learner Review visits to specified quality standards.
- Monitor Learner Health & Safety within the training environment and their workplace.
- Assess candidates against agreed VCQ, Functional Skills & VRQ standards of competence using a range of assessment methods. This will included electronic or manual logging of portfolio evidence to ensure timely and accurate Learner Progression.
- Assess candidates working towards New Standards.
- Assist when requested to the Learner Recruitment process in order to create vacancies, match, assess and interview prospective learners.
- Carry out induction of new Learners
- Ensure pastoral care is given to all learners in compliance with Bosch rules and the Loco Parentis policy.
- Ensure that Programme Administrators are notified of Learner absence promptly.
- Invigilate electronic on-line testing and report results to ensure timely and accurate Learner Progression.
- Monitor and update all allocated Individual Learning Plans to ensure timely and accurate Learner Progression.
- Prioritise and manage your own time to meet all schedules and target deadlines.
- Monitor and ensure progression of your own Continual Professional Development.
- Contribute to the internal quality assurance of the Advanced Apprenticeship Programme.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Apprentice Trainer, you will be able to demonstrate both experience and relevant qualifications in automotive occupational areas. You will also require:
- O level / Key Skills Level 2 standard of education in English and Mathematics.
- Training and Assessor qualifications (or willing to work towards).
- Able to work to tight deadlines in regional and customer sites.
- IT literate.
- Valid, clean driving license and willingness to travel to regional and customer sites.
In return for your hard work as an Apprentice Trainer, you will be entitled to a competitive salary and a great range of benefits.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Apprentice Trainer, we want to hear from you.
Make it happen, Apply now!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job